Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before entering the competition. Entering the competition constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The promoter of this Competition is Organise Platform HQ Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number 10679316 and with registered address 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
WHO CAN ENTER:
● The Competition is only open to UK mainland residents 18 years of age or over only.
● The Competition is closed to employees of Organise HQ Platform Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the Competition
● Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
● We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
● There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
DATES OF COMPETITION:
The Competition opens on 3pm on Tuesday 5th March 2019 and closes at 3pm on Tuesday 12th March 2019
Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
HOW TO ENTER:
TWITTER @Organisehq: to enter the competition entrants will need to retweet the competition tweet and commenting with our competition hashtag #OrganiseAction
INSTAGRAM @Organisehq: to enter the competition entrants will need to like and comment on the competition post using our competition hashtag #OrganiseAction
● Entrants can only enter the Competition once, but can like, share, comment, tweet and RT as many times as they like.
HOW THE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AND ANNOUNCED:
The winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants. Names will be entered into a spreadsheet and numbered and a member of staff that has not seen the spreadsheet will choose a number between x and y who shall be the winner.
The winner will be notified via Direct message on Instagram and via Direct Message on Twitter within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
DETAILS OF THE PRIZE:
● The prize for winning the competition will be a Favourite Selection box of 12 Crosstown Doughnuts, OR for restricted delivery areas - a locally sourced matching product type, to the value of £32.
● The Prizes are as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD
● The Prize is not transferable and must be accepted by the winner
● ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD reserve the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
● Copyright of any material produced as part of the competition is owned by ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD and/or its content suppliers.
● Unauthorised use of the material produced as part of this competition, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD or, where applicable, the respective competition entrant is prohibited.
● Where you are able to submit any contribution to this competition you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD
● By submitting your contribution to ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
● You consent to your first name, photograph and social media handles about you being disclosed on ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition
● By entering the Competition, you agree that ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD may contact you in relation to the Competition.
ABSOLVING RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SOCIAL PLATFORMS:
● This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, platform TWITTER and INSTAGRAM @OrganiseHQ or any other social network
GENERAL LIABILITY COVER:
● ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the competition.
● Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
● any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
● any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
● any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD reasonable control.
● ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
● ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
● You agree to indemnify ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD.
● We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply.
● These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
FOOD QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION:
In entering this competition it is your responsibility to read and understand all the Crosstown Ts and Cs as stated here: https://www.crosstowndoughnuts.com/terms-conditions/ ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD accept no liability for quality or customer satisfaction of product.
Before entering the competition please read and understand CrossTowns allergy and vegan information here:
This allows you to make an informed decision about the prize. ORGANISE PLATFORM HQ LTD cannot accept any liability for any damage to your health or any distress experienced by the consumption of such Products.